This requires firmware version 29 which will be coming soon.
1. Register an IFTTT account. Login to ifttt.com
2. Go to ‘My Applets’ and click ‘New Applet’.
3. Click “+this” to select a trigger condition, for example, you can select Email as a trigger.
4. Click “+that” to select an action. Type ‘maker webhooks’ in the search field. You will see “maker webhooks’ service in search result. Choose ‘Maker Webhooks’ service.
5. Click “Make a Web request” and configure the form.
a. URL: Use the URL as shown in the app.
b. Method: POST
c. Content Type: application/json
"************" with the token you get from the GDB remote app. garagedoorindex can be “1” or “2”. Don’t forget to put curly braces in the body. Make sure use straight double quotes instead of other type of quotes. See different quotes format here. http://practicaltypography.com/straight-and-curly-quotes.html
e. Save the configuration
6. Send an email to test if the garage door responds.
Here are the steps to get token from GDB remote app.
1. Launch the GDB remote app and go the view where the two control buttons are.
2. Go to settings. Select ‘IFTTT’.
3. Follow the rest of the steps to enable IFTTT and get token.